Monday, January 2, 2012

Game Rooster - oil on board

                        Title - Butcher  Oil on Panel    11x14    2005 ©                    Sold


I photographed a group of game roosters in Georgetown, Kentucky several years ago for bird reference. This is one of the paintings I created from that Sunday. Always having a camera with you is the best advice I can give to any painter. You never know when you are going to come upon inspiration.The original painting sold but I do have a limited number of prints remaining of this painting. Check the "prints available" section of my blog. All images are copyrighted and may not be reproduced in any way without permission of the artist.

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to see you have a blog about the amazing art you create. You are so incredibly talented and I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete